2001 Mustang BULLITT # 2058 5582 Produced and one of 722 Produced in True Blue

TrueBlue02058

Post King
Hi , TrueBlue02058 here , Fred. Have owned my BULLITT since 2011. I am the 3rd Canadian Owner. Car was sold new at Al Packer Ford in Florida. It is stock , with 85% Original Paint and had 123,000 miles on clock when put away last October.

Plans for this Spring include :

New Spec Stage 2 Clutch and Flywheel , to replace worn out Factory unit.

4 New Michelin Pilot AS3 Tires in OEM size 245/50WR17.

Late Model Restoration Projector Headlights.

Shorty Antenna.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Mustang and Car Shows this Summer.

Figured I would add a Photo that had not been Hijacked by Photo Bucket.

IMG_20160622_151921259_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_0207_zps3549c38e.jpg

On the dusty trail.

TrueBlue02058;n694 said:
Had all the Advanced Driver Training my Previous Employer had to offer. I wouldn't mind doing one of the US Schools like Bondurant some day.

I would enjoy that as well, they do have high performance driving schools at AMP in Shubenacadie N.S.
You use your own car, reasonable money, done in 1 day. Teaches you a lot and can take any car you want.

Just ordered an 8 inch Shorty Antenna , Windshield Wiper Arms (L & R) and Outer Door Belt Weather Strip (pair) for the BULLITT from American Muscle.

Will order the Clutch Kit and Projector Headlights From Steeda.ca next weekend.

Car is coming out of storage April 30th.

Ordered 4 Michelin Pilot AS3 Plus yesterday at my local Tire Craft Store. Will get them installed in a week or two. In a 245/45/17 . Real good price. $1014. all in. I also get a $70 mail in rebate. A lot cheaper than Canadian Tire.

mi_pilotsportas3_plus_pdpcrop.jpg

Called Steeda for the status of the Spec Stage 2 Clutch Kit and Projector Headlights I ordered April 6th. The Headlights are at the Border and they will call Spec on the Clutch. Apparently Spec has all the parts in Stock and only manufactures the Clutch Kits as they are ordered ? Car comes out of storage Saturday April 30th. Everything has come in from American Muscle with the exception of one of the wiper arms that is back order.

Last edited:
Back