15th Annual Taylor Ford Mustang Car Show

Festus;n24334 said:
IF I had a show car I would be going over to join everyone . anyone from P.E.I. thinking of going over to support the boy's

Keeping it in mind. Have to be back to PEI for a 4:30 wedding. Not mine but still required to be in attendance! Will make a call on going by next Friday am. Could make the breakfast meet, if making the trip.

Well as for coming for breakfast, come on over stay for couple hours of show, leave by noon everyones happy.

As for prizes at shows and I have won a couple, but last 2 cars I have won very little even at times I likely should have.
I go to the shows to see others cars and talk to friends and meet a few new people, if I am so lucky to win anything bonus.
I actually don't go in many shows, even though I go to fair amount of them. Often I park on the edge, go look chats,
eat something bad for me and leave LOL. SO come for the fun not a trophy, you will enjoy it more that way :)

TrueBlue02058;n24447 said:
As long as it's clean and the tires shine, You are Good to Go if it's a Mustang. :FordSmile

I had red dirt on mine when we met up @ Taylor's for the Nats Friday cruise! Will need to Google the car washes on the way to this show, if I'm going to meet your standards!!

pei_guy;n24455 said:
I had red dirt on mine when we met up @ Taylor's for the Nats Friday cruise! Will need to Google the car washes on the way to this show, if I'm going to meet your standards!!

I saw a picture of a Honda on the corral...after seeing that I’m not washing my Stang anymore...lol

Don't worry about it PeI Guy. Will help you out. Taylor has a hose and wash area there if needed. Piece of cake.

pei_guy;n24455 said:

pei_guy;n24455 said:

Try as we might sometimes they just get dirty I started out with a clean car on Saturday in Yarmouth, until the seagulls struck !! That stuff is just terrible - and yes the top was down! It’s clean again hope to make it to Moncton without killing another 1000 bugs

Back