Recent content by Papapony

  1. Papapony

    How Many Kilometers or Miles do You have on Your Mustang ?

    Mine rolled over 40000 km on the way to PEI, I think I've done around 10000 km this season
  2. Papapony

    Thought of the day.

    https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1Fjjhi16dW/?mibextid=wwXIfr
  3. Papapony

    Cool mustangs

  4. Papapony

    Cool cars

  5. Papapony

    Cool cars

  6. Papapony

    Track photos

    https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1C1BD9krMr/?mibextid=wwXIfr A couple of Red Bull drivers having way too much fun
  7. Papapony

    Thought of the day.

    It appears that Ford is going to replace the roof on my Mustang, it's just a matter of finding a shop to do it
  8. Papapony

    Fred's Funny pages

  9. Papapony

    Fred's Funny pages

    Work smarter not harder https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1HsvPhnypV/?mibextid=wwXIfr
  10. Papapony

    Cool cars

    Seen at Sobeys Elmsdale
  11. Papapony

    Thought of the day.

    That’s Angie and me right now
  12. Papapony

    New Bronco

    So what you’re saying is the stupid stuff we may have done as kids can come back to haunt us
  13. Papapony

    Cool mustangs

    I do like the colour, my pet peeve with mine is that the roof fabric has worn through in 2 places twice but according to my dealer it’s not covered under warranty. I need to find out who to escalate this issue to
Back
Top