vacations

Enjoy your trip, weather is warmer than normal there should be great :)
Car pics are always welcome.

condo in Punta cana, is this better than all inclusive? didn't know this was doable their.

We are trying to book something late march, the plan has changed about 6 times in last week.
If I don't book something soon, I might be looking into Moncton as well :) I did need another women LOL.

hope they gave you triple A with that LMAO

At the moment I have a Mustang Vert ordered, but they list
or reasonable replacement, I am not sure if your a Mustang guy
there is a replacement LOL.

Been in central Florida for a week. Pretty boring forecast...sunny with temps between 30-33 every day. Supposed to cool off to mid 70's over the weekend. Going to try to get th The Villages Mustang Club meeting tomorrow evening. 375 cars in the club here!

What part of Florida you flying to Trevor ?? I've been checking and flights to Miami have been close to half the cost to anywhere else in the State. Thought about maybe going down for a bit but been busy re-building my man cave so will have to wait for trip next year. But really getting fed up of snow up here (we like snow it's the shoveling that gets on our nerves, lol), as we just got another 20-25 yesterday and today...
Enjoy your trip guys !!!

Were landing in Fort Lauderdale and your right Miami is almost 200 more,
funny as they are less than an hour apart. Same with hotels, Hollywood beach
or Fort Lauderdale are better rates and very close. So likely stay in one of those places.
we are only going for 6 days, just a little fun in the sun, before work starts.

Funny I am taking calls and doing quotes already for spring, nice weather helps in that regard :)

Back