2019 PEI Fall Run

My friend Terry (that bought an 01 Dark Highland Green BULLITT last month and his Girlfriend Pauline are interested in attending the Fall Run. I just e mailed him the links and details for the Hotel. Wife and I are going for a Cruise to Alma on Sunday with them and if he hasn't signed up by then, I'll tell him to get a Move On.

so just looking at fall run list for run and dinner we are missing 3 cars 6 people from the list. so when list is updated looks like 41 people 24 cars so far. I am thinking at least 4 more cars from Island. List is coming togeather nicely

Last edited:
Festus;n31901 said:
so just looking at fall run list for run and dinner we are missing 3 cars 6 people from the list. so when list is updated looks like 41 people 24 cars so far. I am thinking at least 4 more cars from Island. List is coming togeather nicely

Please check the list folks, if anyone is missing let us know.
We will promote and check as we get closer also.

Trevor the people I noticed missing were Roy & Sharon post they will be there for all meals and cruises missing from cruise and lunch, Fred's friends Terry and Pauline for all events and Bev and Peter posted they will be for Saturday lunch and supper.

Back