2017 Atlantic Nationals: July 5-9

The Nationals behind us, we will work on how we can improve it next year.
So far feedback has been good and we can take it up a notch.

The next event hosted by Maritime Mustang.com is the fall run in Sept.

What Trevor meant Dave is the next event we will be involved in will be the fall run. Some will definitely be attending the show at Taylor but just as participants.

This being said next year we will more than likely have our own show of some sort if all goes as planned. We would like to be involved in the Taylor one as well in the future but time will tell on that one.

Yes agreed, I am sure more than a few maritimemustang.cm folks will be at Taylor show.
We went last year and it is a well run show.

As Maritimemustang.com we had 3 events on our calendar this year.
Support the PEI show, the Nationals and the fall run.
I am quite sure many of us, will attend and be involved in different events around
the Maritimes. Also if anyone knows of or plans on going to any events,
keep us updated.

TrueBlue02058;n16167 said:
And when you NS People hear anything about planned Mustang Shows this summer in Halifax, Truro or Amherst, let us know 5.0 and I usually attend.

Funny thing. I was chatting with some people about that at Nationals and there is nothing that I know of. One in Sydney on August 12th but nothing in Metro Halifax (or anywhere else for that matter) at all. Odd really and I'm quite surprised.

Hey folks post up some Pics of Nationals and anyone one with photos of
our run and stop and got banner pics, post them up, maybe we will find a great one
and change our banner on main page.

If there is a real will to get more involved with the Taylor Ford show in future years then I can help facilitate that discussion, I work with Bob who organizes it.

Charlie, Phil and I had meeting with folks from Nationals this weekend, concerning next years show.
We feel we made good progress toward next years show and the Mustang corral for 2018.

Back