1st Annual Maritime Mustang Season Kick Off cruise May 5 th Oxford NS

photo2103.png Hey Guys. Here is what I was thinking for the Moncton NB group. We could all meet for a 9:00 AM departure from the Tim Horton's at Champlain Place. Take the 106 trough to the 104 to Memramcook, Sackville and beyond. Would give us time for a stop if we want to pick up some of the PEI group in Aulac. Here is what it could look like if the roads are decent. What you guys think?

1H42 minutes= 117 KM

https://goo.gl/maps/tGBB6aAwdqD2

Looks good to me, but I'm wondering what route 2 is like in NS going through little forks and springhill? I've never been in there before.

Yeah I was trough there a few years ago. It was pretty good. Another thing we could do is just get off the old road in Sackville and jump on the highway from there. I know last year that road was good. We can evaluate as we get closer or make running changes as we see fit.

I agree, they are calling for another blast of something this week.
Hopefully here it is rain :)

Was told today Oxford has a small downtown. I have not been in this area forever.
Has anyone else? Be curious to know, maybe few other options.

Doesn't look like much on Google Maps. Maybe a couple of places to eat and if you wanna go to church there are a few options :)

Not sure about Church, might be to late for me, but you could consider it.
We will wait for you :)

Back