1st Annual Maritime Mustang Season Kick Off cruise May 5 th Oxford NS

If MM were to post something on the PEI FB page, it might help get some names on the list. Soon will be counting down to the date in weeks!

Great to see PEI growing, We hope Mustang passion grows and we
can all know each other, bigger events, runs etc.

That’s my problem. Need summer to have more time and get moreeee photos. Let’s just say i, didn’t have a summer yet lolll

Hey Everyone! So I had a discussion with Trevor and Jason earlier today. Looks like we have settled on Oxford,NS as our destination for this years season kick off run on Saturday May 5th. There is a Subway, Tim Horton's and Irving gas station there just off of the exit. As well if the weather is nice we could all join up at the park across the street and eat there. For those who want to you could bring your own sandwich as well.

Here is what the details look like.
May 5th (weather permitting)

We would meet in Oxford for 11:30 AM Lunch and car talk.

By the looks of it we have people from NB, NS and PEI attending. Over the next little bit we will discuss departure meeting times and location for each provincial group.
QUICK FACTS:
Moncton to Oxford=100KM
Charlottetown to Oxford=164KM
Halifax to Oxford=164KM

These are all direct routes so I am sure we will find some scenic roads to extend some of these. That will be for each local group to discuss.

Please let me know your thoughts or concerns if any.

Cheers

As we discussed this morning, I think its good location for our first spring run.
Nothing fancy for food, subway tims or maybe bring your own picnic.
Not to far for anyone group and lots of time for little exploring on way to and from.

Back