Worth the money to put 373's in a v6 Mustang?

327's I believe.Have a tuner,cai and duals.Good power when rolling along but slow on launch.

My 2014 V6 came with 2.73's Like you say had slow launch but good once ya got moving. 120Kph on the hwy was about 1600rpm. Had to downshift for hills. Installed 4.10's, overkill for sure, 3.73's or 3.90's prob would have been better. 120Kph on hwy now about 2600rpm. Works really well at AMP though.

I would say 3:73's would be just about perfect. I updated mine several years ago (but I have a 4.6) and they work great. Helimech has some experience with different gears and probably knows best.

I think it will pull pretty good with the lower gear, and because of the tall 5th gear your mileage won't suffer to bad.

lol , I didn't tell him he was chased down and passed by a V6. But it wasn't a real Z06, the seats were taken out of a Z06.

It's an automatic.That is why it is a little lacking on the takeoff.Been shopping for gt's but I like the car and it's fast enough for me in the top end.I think I will go with the 373's and wake the 3.7 up a little more.Besides I need to change rear bearings soon.

Back