Winter Vacation?

Ohtobbad;n2635 said:
Im heading to Cuba on Sat, night for a week.
I have not been sick for 3 years, now I think I am getting a cold.
Great 2 days before I leave arrrrggggg
Don't worry, just leave the keys and I will break it in for you if the weather gets better......

I have not been to Arizona before, so I can not judge. But I'll take the snorkling in Cuba every time and the beach.
We have been to Jamaica a few times and rent a house. Same price as an all inclusive and you buy your own food and beer etc. The place comes with a cook and a maid. So no issues with food, you can have authentic local food or more traditional.
Missing that this year.......maybe next year.

The desert area around Greater Phoenix is awesome to explore, and March is the time to be there imo. The temps were between 25C - 32C, nary a cloud in the sky, and the pool was nice after a morning of hiking. PLUS the best feature is the price was right! We were going to go to Florida and rent a condo there for 2 weeks, but at US$2,500 it was a bit steep plus we got airfare to Phoenix that was $350 less than airfare to Florida. But the beaches are really nice at the resorts and in Florida and for many people that is a major draw. Who knows what next year will bring....maybe a strengthened $CDN even!

Got back this morning at 6am with flight delay, few hours sleep and lots of catching up to do.
I will post some pics and the good, bad and the ugly in a couple of days :)

Back