Wednesday eve car meets

AC Bill

Wednesday evenings, weather permitting, several Island car people have an impromptu parking lot meet up at a Nanaimo mall. There is a vast assortment of types, and model years of vehicles that show up. Rat Rods and muscle cars, to ultra customs People come or go as they please. No prizes, or trophies, no registration required, and no cost involved. Just people meeting up with other people who also love cars.
Wandering around admiring the vehicles, I find is a great opportunity to spot unique innovations that the builder/owner may have incorporated. I admire the genius's who figure out a solution to a problem that may have stopped others in their tracks. Stopping to have a yack with someone, I often get hints on where to purchase car stuff at discounted prices, or perhaps learn where to get some hard to find items. Everyone there seems to want to help others if they can.
A fun way to spend a Wednesday evening.

Photo assembly of last nights get together.

Time and place, what is scary is you look at the folks doing it and they are middle age, in other words they
should know better by now, can't fix stupid, not aloud to kill stupid, apparently you can duck tape stupid,
doesn't fix it, but slows it down 😁

Back