Wanted 18" 6 bolt GM or Chevrolet truck rims

2001BlackGTvert

Administrator
Staff member
I know I know. This is a mustang site. Just figured I would give it a try in case anyone might have some 18" 6 bolt GM or Chevrolet truck rims. I have a good set of 18" winter tires I would like to throw on my truck for the winter.

Nope. Nothing around that I found. Sold the tires late last week. Quickest kijiji sale for me ever. 14 minutes after posting I got an email. The guy asked me if I still had them I said yes. He said can we meet tomorrow. I said sure. He even mailed me back after a bit and asked me if I would take 500 for them. I said I would meet him half way at 550. He said afterdriving in that snow today that is a deal. Got 2 more e mails overnight. One says I will give you 600 bucks for them which is what I was asking. But the other guy had already committed to meeting me in an hour so I told him if that falls trough I will contact you. Guy showed up looked at one tire and said yes theses are exactly what I was looking for and threw them in the back of his truck.

Honda wheels sold in a little over 24 hours. Took $25 less than what I was asking and very happy with that. Went from steel to alloy wheels for winter and didn't really cost me anything :)

good deal and those factory winter wheels looked like Shit.
So better all the way around :)

Back