• Ohtobbad's 2016 GT350R

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • 92LX302's 1987 LX

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

92LX302

Staff member
So yeah, the registration started as a Spring contest but by the time I got my stuff together it's now summer. Enjoy guys!

I set the voting to end on 2016-07-04. It is pretty short, but it'll be done by the AtNats and we'll be able to have another contest by then ;)

image.jpg1_zpslijwxhmn.jpg

fetch

ShelbyatPeggysCoveLighthouse_zps81e5a425.jpg

fetch

fetch

26047694653_f5e93e99ad_k.jpg

So can members still add their pictures to enter, or is it limited to voting for the ones already pictured?

AC Bill;n5239 said:
So can members still add their pictures to enter, or is it limited to voting for the ones already pictured?

Hey Bill,

Like Trevor said, registration to the contest were open for the last 7 weeks. I'd like to add your picture, but by doing it the current results will be deleted and we'll have to restart the voting. The voting period for this contest is pretty short (until July 4th).

However, we will be hosting another picture contest in about 2 weeks right after the Atlantic Nationals in Moncton (around July 10th). It'd be better to wait for this one :)

OK cool. When I asked that question back on the 23rd, I thought..just maybe, my car would be done in time.

I was up at the paint shop yesterday, and they finally had it in the paint booth ! Inners are all painted, and they were just masking it off, for painting today or tomorrow.
I should have the Cobra back together by the next contest... :)

Congrats, nice pic !!! Always said that Shelby was an icon in that color combo, very sharp looking.

(What ??? a different picture up top ?? Thought I was on the wrong site there for a few seconds when I opened it up ??? lol Ah it was good while it lasted....lol ).

Hey thanks Fun GT, I thought the same thing when I opened MM. I thought gezz, must have customized my own page. LOL.

Back