trip tools

I’d second that @2001BlackGTvert , I pack cleaning supplies. And I always, always have a microfiber towel in the door pocket regardless if there is cleaning supplies in the trunk. I figure with the modernization and somewhat reliability of vehicles nowadays, along with the amount of garages of I know a guy who knows a guy, I really don’t pack much in the way of tools.
Now when I ran the KLR650, I had a very well stocked tool roll with some misc parts.

With my 20" staggered set up, my spare won't work , so I removed and in its place I keep a mastercraft 200plus piece set with 1/2, 3/8, and 1/4 wrenches and sockets, wenches, Allan keys. Also have multi tip screw driver, vise grips, pliers and needle nose, aluminum wire, zip ties, penetrating spray and electrical tape. Also have a jump starter, and since there is no spare I have a pump and plugs and a can of slime as a back up.. also have some glass and detail spays

With my 20" staggered set up, my spare won't work , so I removed and in its place I keep a mastercraft 200plus piece set with 1/2, 3/8, and 1/4 wrenches and sockets, wenches, Allan keys. Also have multi tip screw driver, vise grips, pliers and needle nose, aluminum wire, zip ties, penetrating spray and electrical tape. Also have a jump starter, and since there is no spare I have a pump and plugs and a can of slime as a back up.. also have some glass and detail spays
Like the idea of getting rid of the spare. I’m running the same set up so I’ll check mine and get rid of it too. I also like to carry enough to get through the same surprises, and I also have a spare coil, injector, spark plug and belt.

my car omes with no spare, be afraid of what that would cost.
Normally carry nothing, but long trips, socket / wrnech set, pliers, vise grips
variety of screw drivers, duck ( 100mph tape ) this time I took a spare front tire
which I would have to find someone to instal :unsure: and wrong size for back
but might get me somewhere slowly, in reality and problems inculding flat
likely means expensive flat bed bill :(

Back