The Lower 48 - how many have you done and what is your favorite?

As far as the Cobra goes, it's never even left Vancouver Island..lol The island is 460 kilometers (290 mi) in length, 100 kilometers (62 mi) in width at its widest point, and I still haven't driven all. the roads.
Personally, I have only been to California, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington. All of them were beautiful in their own way.
Mt St. Helens, (although shorter now by 1300 feet, since it erupted), and Mt Baker in Washington are pretty darn impressive "hills"..Mount Rainier, is the highest mountain of the Cascade Range of the Pacific Northwest, and the highest mountain in the.state of Washington.

The Oregon coast is spectacular, and lots of gorgeous country inland as well.Forests and farmland.
I was hugely impressed with the agriculture that takes place in California. Miles of olives groves alongside the I-5. Huge fields of garlic, lettuce, grapes and other produce, as far as you can see..Acres of avocado trees is another site, I had never seen. I'm used to seeing northern fruits, like apples, pears ,plums and cherry's, etc. Being a farmer myself, I was quite impressed..That may soon change as water is getting scarce the last few years.

Back