Suzuki put to bed for the winter

Mcdavis

King of the road trip
photo2999.jpgphoto3000.jpg For those that know, some idiot reversed into my door at the Nationals in July. Well it all got sorted out, Beechill Autobody, near Hillsborough did a fantastic job of sorting the dent and exactly matching the 24 year old paint. And then last week Futura signs in Riverview did a great job of custom making the two side decals.

So today it got a final clean and tucked into the corner of the workshop for the winter.

Mcdavis;n27003 said:
For those that know, some idiot reversed into my door at the Nationals in July. Well it all got sorted out, Beechill Autobody, near Hillsborough did a fantastic job of sorting the dent and exactly matching the 24 year old paint. And then last week Futura signs in Riverview did a great job of custom making the two side decals.

So today it got a final clean and tucked into the corner of the workshop for the winter.

Glad you got it all sorted out !

Looks awesome Martin. I am glad they wete able to match ot up perfectly. I know you would not have been happy with just pulling the dent. Looks great.

Back