05-14 Shelby For Sale

billd

'22 GT Premium Nebullis_Erectis
Looking to sell my sterling grey '13 GT500, approx 25,000 km, bump to bump $0 ded warranty to May/20. A few minor mods: gas hood lifts, strut tower covers, tail light trim and vinyl lens tint, high flow air filter & resonator delete air intake tube, metal front (upper & lower) grille kit -- 2013 / 2014 models have zero protection for radiator, electric exhaust cut outs, Michelin pilot sport a/s 3 tires. Car is in my garage under a cover at the moment, driving weather is only 12 weeks away...... :D:D
$55,000. CAN or $41,500. US. email = [email protected] or 902-830-2999

Attachments

• photo3097.jpg
    photo3097.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 17
  • photo3098.jpg
    photo3098.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 16
  • photo3099.jpg
    photo3099.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 15
  • photo3100.jpg
    photo3100.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Thanks for looking fellas, if you can think of or know anyone in the market, kindly pass along.

Fred - - my thought is to hunt down an '80s or maybe '90s convertible. And second to that pick
up a 18 to 20 foot zodiac boat to putter around with......

Good luck with the sale Bill. I'm sure you'll find some lucky buyer.....awesome car you have there !!
By the way I do recognize where them pics were taken...... lol

Nice car. Good luck with sale.
I'll run it by a buddy of mine who's been talking about one for a while.
Colour is right. Asking might be a little rich for him with all his other toys.
He can make decisions.
Unload the RZR side-by-side.
Unload the snowmobile.

I'll let you know what he says.

I have the Shelby sold to a fine gent from Windsor, ON. He and the wife are flying in next Wed with cash in hand, I get kind of moist just thinkin' about the moolah!!
Hither / tither, me_oh_my, what to buy next.
Rather a nice scenario for me, whereas we owned the car for 1 month shy of 6 years and cost recovered was $7,500. off my purchase price!! Not a lot of depreciation for sure....

Almost as good as Corvette values. :FordSmile Years ago a salesman selling used Corvettes at MacDonald Pontiac Buick, told me that Corvette's appreciated, not depreciated in value. :rofl

TrueBlue02058;n29929 said:
Almost as good as Corvette values. :FordSmile Years ago a salesman selling used Corvettes at MacDonald Pontiac Buick, told me that Corvette's appreciated, not depreciated in value. :rofl

ya hes nuts, but then again chevy guys are.....................
Bills car was a 2 year build and seems like many shelby's have gone
up in value. Not sure if the new GT500 will change that, but fun to watch.
I personally don't buy them as investment other than smiles per miles.
Holding value or increasing is a bonus in my mind.

Back