Road force balancing the tires

2008BlackCSGT

Putting on new tires all round and my guy that was awesome at road force balancing them is off for surgery, anyone know of another great guy for the job. With the staggered wide tires I need it done right to have a smooth ride with the lowered stiff suspension.

2008BlackCSGT;n30160 said:
Putting on new tires all round and my guy that was awesome at road force balancing them is off for surgery, anyone know of another great guy for the job. With the staggered wide tires I need it done right to have a smooth ride with the lowered stiff suspension.

Never heard of road force, so not sure what deal is there, I get mine done at Mcphee, they have $40,000 tire changer that doesn't touch wheel.
I run offset and never have any issues.

Thanks, That’s were I used to get it done with Kevin Myers there but he moved to Truro so I followed him there, he’s off for surgery now so I guess I’ll just go back to MacPhee then

2008BlackCSGT;n30168 said:
Thanks, That’s were I used to get it done with Kevin Myers there but he moved to Truro so I followed him there, he’s off for surgery now so I guess I’ll just go back to MacPhee then

While there, touch base with Mike Hackett, he is the new service advisor.
You can bet in positive changes for the future with Mike. Tell him I sent you.
He will make sure your well taken car of for any parts or service.

It's a good system no doubt. It does cost more. It may be more usful if you are chasing down a problem.
I had mine Super Sports installed at Macphee, balanced with out outside weights and have no issues.

Back