RECALL Air Bags for Ford Mustang 2005 - 2014

Does anyone know if this involes every Mustang 2005 - 2014 with the new Takata Airbag Recall ? Would my local Ford deal with this Recall ?
Well had mine done in 2018 .this morning did call the dealer to see if there would be another recal and he said could not say because both front were done .but he said if it s a new recal we will have a letter teling us what to do so i wonder if its for some that might not have there recals done already i guess might be wrong we will see .hope not.

Well had mine done in 2018 .this morning did call the dealer to see if there would be another recal and he said could not say because both front were done .but he said if it s a new recal we will have a letter teling us what to do so i wonder if its for some that might not have there recals done already i guess might be wrong we will see .hope not.
I only bought mine last year so I have no clue if any Airbags Recalls were dealt with in the past. When I look up Recalls on my Mustang with my VIN# it shows no active Recalls. Does that mean my Airbags are good or not necessarily would show up as a new Recall?

I only bought mine last year so I have no clue if any Airbags Recalls were dealt with in the past. When I look up Recalls on my Mustang with my VIN# it shows no active Recalls. Does that mean my Airbags are good or not necessarily would show up as a new Recall?
If i would be you would check with the dealer they would be able to tell you if i do remember corectly they did change passenger side 1 time and driver side they had to do it twice was a later recal. Would be good to check with them and maybe you are good but would kind of think that might have a recal on them because of takata air bag were default .
Check you will see what they say.and if you have to have it done tell that you don t want any scratch.

If i would be you would check with the dealer they would be able to tell you if i do remember corectly they did change passenger side 1 time and driver side they had to do it twice was a later recal. Would be good to check with them and maybe you are good but would kind of think that might have a recal on them because of takata air bag were default .
Check you will see what they say.and if you have to have it done tell that you don t want any scratch.
Yeh I guess il contact Taylor Ford and see what they say. Hopefully mine is good lol

Olivier,

The way forward is to contact your dealer of choice. When I had my 2007, I never got a letter in the mail as the 3rd owner, but I indeed had the dealership install new airbags (and scratch my dash in the process, but hey, don't die in a crash :) )

Back