05-14 OEM rims and hood for sale 2005-2009

Mineral Grey

looking to sell my stock 17" rims $ 250 no tires. decent shape ( top pic ), and hood with scoop $300. ( bottom pic)
rims are here, but hood is locked away till April..

Attachments

• photo1236.PNG
    photo1236.PNG
    283.8 KB · Views: 0
No weathering , no dents, dings or bends, but a small run on the nose of hood and a small run on the scoop. No issues to repaint. If no painted and going on another minreal grey , the runs are small not noticeable unless your up close and looking for them . Car is locked up in Moncton till approx April 10 or 11 . I got my new GT500 hood , wont be needing this

If it's still available when the car come out I'd liek to see it, it'd need a respray to match my car. Mine has corrosion issues and I was told that once it starts it is almost impossible to fix, even with a respray. I really want a Cervini Stalker II but my beloved and I are going on a cruise so that got put off again :(

For sure . Where abouts do you live? I did have very slight flaking under side of nose. I had it painted 3 years ago, and no issues ..

Enfield NS. If it's still around come spring if I can't make it up I know someone who goes up that way fairly often and he could have a look at it for me.

Back