NS Winter Mustangs??????

Mcdavis

King of the road trip
So what is it with you guys from NS, just spent some of the weekend in and around NS and spotted no less then 10 Mustangs of various ages on the roads..........

They are around all year long. We don't have the winters that NB has so not quite as difficult to manoeuvre around lol. I wouldn't drive one in the winter that's for sure.

I cringe every time I see a nice one. But J's right, for the most part winters are not as nasty.
With good winter tires, not hard to do here.

I saw a new gen coupe(not a 5.0) on the road in Moncton the other day. He had 4 winter tires mounted on plain black wheels. He also had a Dent on the driver's front fender. Less chance of that happening between May and October. My Mustang with Winter Tires would be useless where I live. Front wheel drive isn't enough to get up the slight hill on my street most winters. Have AWD on car and 4WD on Truck and no longer have to park down the street when it is real dirty on the road. You won't see any of those Winter Tire equipped Mustangs in the Mustang Corral in 20 years. Mine will be there though,(God Willing).

Seen 2 BMW M-3, couple high end Mercs
Mustangs, cameras, challengers,
what is wrong with people?

OMG, Saw this driving around today! I see lots of Mustang around in the winter, but this. Give me a break, I am sorry.

IMG_20170305_174828_zpsojchqej2.png

IMG_20170305_174805_zps7i7p673m.png

Should have followed him, when he stopped, got out and slapped him.
What an Idiot. Macphee even stored the Shelbys inside.
Even put the Mustangs, where they would not get salt from lot.
Then you have donkeys like this:rolleyes:

I've been following a black Track Pack GT (15+) for the last 2 days heading to work in Dartmouth. Such a nice car :(

Back