Newer to the site

Sally

I joined this site last week and posted my picture for the contest, now I have a question. I noticed there are points system. Can someone elaborate on this? By the way I really enjoy this site, hopefully I will be able to meet some of you some day.

Hey Sally,
Glad you are enjoying the site. Here is how the point system works or percentage. Basically this time around there are 18 photos submitted for the calendar contest, the top 12 percentage wise ( so most votes) each get one month in the calendar as their photo. The remaining cars will be a collage on one of the pages of the calendar. So everyone who participated with a photo submissuon gets in the calendar. Top 12 get their own page. Hopefully this helps to clarify.

Hey Sally,
Glad you are enjoying the site. Here is how the point system works or percentage. Basically this time around there are 18 photos submitted for the calendar contest, the top 12 percentage wise ( so most votes) each get one month in the calendar as their photo. The remaining cars will be a collage on one of the pages of the calendar. So everyone who participated with a photo submission gets in the calendar. Top 12 get their own page. Hopefully this helps to clarify.
I meant the trophy point in a person profile

Sorry Sally,
You talked about the photo contest and I went right there.

The point system is basically post based. The more you post, comment or even just like other members post the points go up. It gives you achievement trophys for different plateaus etc. It's something that is part of the forum platform.

Back