Newbie to the group

JNaygull

Good morning,

I've been lurking around the forum for the better part of a year and decided that I would drop my first message to say "hi!" I'm hoping to join an upcoming event when life allows our family to do so :)

Here's a pick of our 2012 Mustang GT (we call him Tux), that we bought it last July. This is our second Mustang as we owned a 2001 convertible but sold it a few years back.

PXL_20220710_112619692.jpg

I'm looking forward to getting to meet you all as we go along.

Good morning,

I've been lurking around the forum for the better part of a year and decided that I would drop my first message to say "hi!" I'm hoping to join an upcoming event when life allows our family to do so :)

Here's a pick of our 2012 Mustang GT (we call him Tux), that we bought it last July. This is our second Mustang as we owned a 2001 convertible but sold it a few years back.

View attachment 57676

Have really enjoyed this group - great people - great advice and lots of fun - hope you can participate

Sharp looking S197.
Welcome to the forum, from northwest NB.
Look forward meeting.
Pretty nice bunch on here.

And, we can’t “force” you to spend mod money.
Although we try our best through the power of suggestion and group encouragement. ?
Peer pressure at its finest. Lol
All in good fun though. Always nice to learn from others mod mistakes and victories.

Good morning,

View attachment 57676

Welcome

Nice Mustang ?

I have an 01 BULLITT C3A355BE-8181-4536-9ACB-9509ACDB9B63.jpeg

Back