New Member Looking For Advice

Welcome to the site!! There are a few st John members on here that should be able to steer you in the right direction

As for a tuner most go to Pete’s in New Hampshire. Not much for tuners around here for the mustangs. Seems to be more for the imports.

Not many places in NB, or the maritimes for the matter, known for tuning Mustangs.

Most people use canned or mail order tunes and tuners from the big online retailers.

For custom or dyno tuning, majority of us, if not all, turn to out of region tuners.

One in southern New Hampshire which the NS, PEI and southern NB guys have gone to on numerous group spring runs.
The name of the shop escapes me, possibly dyno performance, but the owner’s name is Pete.
Mustang owners from Maine go to him.

For Canadian tuners and more handy to northern NB guys, some of us have gone to Dasilva Racing, on Brock rd in Pickering, Ont.
Between 3 cars, I’ve been to Dasilva’s close to a dozen times.

For closer Canadian content, there is also a guy in Granby, Que. that has a dyno and works on Mustangs.
I know very little about him except that he exists.
I know a couple guys from the Edmundston area who have gone to him.

And there is Mustang Direct in Montreal.
They don’t have dyno service but can write tunes, but they like to use recipes that can be served well with canned tunes that they get from SCT and the like.

Like Marc said, not any in Maritimes most of us would trust.
Can tune will get you going, live tune is far better.
Desilva in Ontario and Pets Performance in Louden NH
Were doing a dyno run in June if interested.

Hi Keith, I'm in SJ too. if you are looking for a shop in SJ for mechanical work, I would suggest Supreme Auto on Crown st. Ask for the manager Doug and tell him Al sent you. Kustom Auto on Rothesay ave. Does a lot of wheels, tires, spoilers, audio, cleaning supplies, lighting etc. The Owner Jason Blanchard knows most everything about mustangs as well.. like the others say, there is nothing near by for a quality tune. Performance Dyno in NH, and DaSlilva Racing in Ont. Seem to be the go to for most of us.

Hi Keith
Also from Saint John if you are considering DaSlilva Racing you may what to call, he is advertising that at this moment he is not scheduling turning for customers that do not have work already scheduled. So just doing a tune there may have a wait time.

Back