National Mustang Day

des

A lot of Mustangs are now out of storage now, to help celebrate National Mustang Day on April 17th, the 52th birthday of our iconic cars, we are going to meet in Bedford Commons at 1:00 pm on the 17th . It is our plan to leave from there at 1:30 pm have a cruise past the three ford dealerships in the city, then gather for a cake and pictures . We are at the mercy of the weather, but the long range forecast has a sunny day in store for the 17th . Please pass the word to fellow mustang drivers so that they can help celebrate this anniversary, on that day we will also select the twelve cars that will be on next years mustang calender any members who is current with 2016 dues is eligible to have their car chosen for the calender . Thanks Des

Hi Trevor Final stop still not known , keeping a eye on the weather and going to run the route this week , I might start early that day at breakfast and make the day of it . Des

Cool, hopefully good weather. going to put it on schedule, see how it works out :)
keep us updated, please.

Dez any updates on Sundays run? Is it a go, where, when and the route?
Not sure if I can make it, but if I can will, good for others who also maybe planing on this run.

Well with some texts from Bill and Gerry, I managed to catch up on the last leg, Caught Gerry following 3 other stangs on Windsor Street,
Headed to Point pleasant Park. Followed along, was the last to arrive. I heard 40 cars on the run.
Good start to the cruise season.
Only one pic. my car at the Park.
IMG_3142.JPG

I wanted to get a picture of your car behind mine as it's likely the only time it will happen! Gotta love lap traffic -

Back