Mustang roof pictures

Could be worse SH*t happens - happy wife happy life - coulda happened to anyone - Mine curbed one of the rims on the bmw the other day came home in tears cost me $ 175 to fix it. Told her it is just a rim on a bmw dear I am married to a rolls royce.
I just told her that I fucked up worse at work and not to worry about it. No one was hurt and the car is repairable once we find all the parts.

Nope, my wife was driving it and the roof popped open, we think one of the latches wasn’t properly in place. She’s quite upset about it, I’m just going oh well shit happens. Gerry B located a roof frame for me in the states and I have to get new fabric which was required anyway

Make sure you either go with the OEM top OR a vinyl replacement. Gerry may already warn you, but I regret my canvas top decision. Being thicker, it doesn't store well and the top frame doesn't seem to like it. Plus it refuses to install properly on the passenger side so you have to drop the passenger window about 1.5'' to open the door, plus the top is also harder to close (arrives at the end but almost seems to do like yours). I've heard the GT500 from the time had all kinds of problems for a little while due to their canvas top too.
I know I will return to the vinyl top on the next purchase whenever the time comes.

Make sure you either go with the OEM top OR a vinyl replacement. Gerry may already warn you, but I regret my canvas top decision. Being thicker, it doesn't store well and the top frame doesn't seem to like it. Plus it refuses to install properly on the passenger side so you have to drop the passenger window about 1.5'' to open the door, plus the top is also harder to close (arrives at the end but almost seems to do like yours). I've heard the GT500 from the time had all kinds of problems for a little while due to their canvas top too.
I know I will return to the vinyl top on the next purchase whenever the time comes.
Gerry did warn me that the cloth roof wasn’t the way to go. My 2022 has a factory cloth roof so maybe they’ve figured out how to do it properly.

Back