Mustang Memories - 52nd Anniversary

92LX302

Staff member
On this International Mustang Day/52nd Anniversary... Why don't you guys share your oldest/earliest Mustang memories from your childhood?

(Trevor can you even remember that long ago? :rofl)

Reactions: 5.0
92LX302;n3421 said:
On this International Mustang Day/52nd Anniversary... Why don't you guys share your oldest/earliest Mustang memories from your childhood?

(Trevor can you even remember that long ago? :rofl)

Max, likely farther back than you can :)

hmm What did I do yesterday LOL

My first memory was either:

A) That time my uncle picked me up in his 1989 GT convertible (it's still in the family since new!) and I was amazed that I could feel the floor shake from the exhaust. Now I realize it was mostly due to the crappy build quality of those cars.

B) Heading to the Mustang show in Moncton with my dad in my aunt's 1994 GT. His 1987 LX was getting painted at the time.

My first mustang memory was for sure this one
bb33e542f515848847dd0c4622c044ef.jpg

But my first drive was in a 1989 GT owned by my cousin...he also let me drive it and I stalled it a few times...lol

Last edited:
one of my first memories, was Hugh's first car, I think 1967 mustang, hunter green.
then he bought the 66 vert, which he had until a few years back. that car had a lot done to it and was
quite quick.
I bought a 641/2 when I was 18/19 but could not afford to restore and sold it a year later.

Back