LMR parts

SilverGT

Dave and Bev Smith
Has anyone dealt with this company?I had ordered some Mustang parts and the day before I was heading to the US and planning a stop in Houlton Me. to pick up my parts I found out my parts weren't shipped because the billing and shipping addresses were different.No email or anything sent about this.Will re-order parts from American Muscle in the spring and not these jokers.LMR didn't even apologize for what happened.:(

I have never ordered parts through them, I know a few people who have.
They never had those kinds of issues, not good if thats where they are headed.
thanks for heads up.

I have purchased from LMR on several occasions with excellent results. I would say the difference in shipping vs. billing address is definitely what affected your order experience. In this day of online fraud and whatnot, it is not surprising that LMR erred on the side of caution ( they still should have apologized for the lack of communication though). If you are ordering from any company online and you want it shipped to any address other than the address of the Visa/MC/ whatever payment method you are using you may want to call the company direct and explain why.

Here's an update.They just called me and kept blaming me for not reading the fine print about billing and shipping addresses.The site took my card and gave me an order number.They could have notified me about shipping problems instead of deleting my order and leaving me thinking it was shipped.Now they tell me I could have used paypal instead but didn't value my business enough to contact me.It was $175 US.I refuse to deal with a company that treats their customers with this little respect.American Muscle is going to get my business as they know how to treat their customers.

Yep sounds like you got a bad deal for sure. I have dealt with them in the past and didn't have any issues. Been a while though.

Took the suggestion and checked Steeda.It's only going to cost $21 more than buying in the US and it would be delivered to me in Canada with no shipping charge.

Back