Ladies & Mustangs

Ohtobbad

Administrator
Staff member
No its not another fender envy thread LOL.
The thread is dedicated to the ladies who drive Mustangs & are passengers in Mustangs.
I consider myself lucky that not only does my wife support my passion for these cars.
She enjoys going for the runs, trips and even the shows.
Are you as lucky as I am?
Post a pic or a story of a lady or your lady & Mustangs.
Our wedding day :)
IMG_1331.JPG

Sorry for the repeat photo but it's one of my favourites, wife and girlfriend in teh same picture
Angie enjoys riding shotgun and doing the mustang runs and such, she enjoys the social side. Our car is named for us ANGNRCH Angie 'n Rich

The other lady who enjoys the car is our daughter Hannah who is autistic. She loves going for drives with me with the top down, in fact if it's just the two of us the Mustang is her preferred mode of transport

Well after the Stanley cup parade and some chores around the house.
I offered to take Aliona out to a very nice restaurant for supper.
She declined and said she would rather go for a nice drive in the car. ( gotta love that)
So I took her to her favourite spot, "Peggys Cove" great day for drive.

Ohtobbad;n6163 said:
Well after the Stanley cup parade and some chores around the house.
I offered to take Aliona out to a very nice restaurant for supper.
She declined and said she would rather go for a nice drive in the car. ( gotta love that)
So I took her to her favourite spot, "Peggys Cove" great day for drive.

What , No Pics ? :FordSmile

No Title

Here is my wife Tracy in the Carolinas in 2014 for the 50th anniversary celebrations in Charlotte.
We flew to Raleigh the week prior, rented a Mustang and drove to Myrtle Beach for some R&R.
Spent a week beachside, with a little day trip on the weekend prior to see the NHRA 4 wide Nationals at Z-Max speedway.
Headed in to Charlotte on the Wednesday of the celebrations.
Hit the NASCAR Hall of Fame. Then spent the next three days at the track for the celebrations.
She's a trooper throughout all.
She's seen here going on the road course at Charlotte Motor Speedway with one of Ford's test pilots.
She thought the high banks were a bit extreme but she came out of there with a big smile on her face.
She loves the sound of our pony and to go on cruises.
I know I've reached her limit for pushing it in the corners when I see her reach for the handle on the door.
She's a good sport and supports my love of cars.

Attachments

• photo850.jpg
    photo850.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo851.jpg
    photo851.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo852.jpg
    photo852.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
No Title

Speaking of Ladies and Mustangs.
Was just about to put camera away and came across this picture from that same trip in 2014.
We saw Courtney Force drive this bad boy down the 1000ft track at 300 mph. It's all over in les than 4 seconds.

Attachments

• photo853.jpg
    photo853.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 0
  • photo854.jpg
    photo854.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 0
Back