Hey fellow stangers!

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Charles and my handle is Stanger.

I was 1rst introduced to the Mustang craze when, as a teenager back in '76, a friend and I "borrowed" his brother's 1969 Mach I for an afternoon joyride while jigging from school. Suffice it to say that I was hooked!!

I acquired my first Stang in 1992 when I purchased my 1968 Coupe showing 108,000 miles. Docile 289 2V with auto tranny, she has been the perfect stallion without narry a complaint. Always ready to run at the touch of the key, we have visited every corner of the Maritimes. She now shows about 130,000 miles. Only upgrade was a new paint and bumpers in 1992 and a power disk brake upgrade in 2012.

In 2012, I acquired my 2004 40th Ann GT Convertible with only 47,000 kms. This topless philly hails from Alberta, where I purchased it from my brother's widow, who had bought it new from a Lethbridge dealership. We drove her across Canada to NB in late October, chased by a Western snow storm. We took her on the Mustang 50th Anniversary Celebration ride, going from Moncton to Concorde, North Carolina, by way of Boston, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Mustang in Oklahoma, Little Rock, and finally, Nashville. Also ran the "Tail of the Dragon" trail. Curvalicious!!! As original as when built, she now shows 90,000 klicks.

When I take either one of these beauties out for a gallop, I'm always accompanied by my 2 favorite girls, Gaétanne and Roxie, our 7-yr old Jack Russell Terrier.

Hoping to meet as many of the club members as possible, and comparing and sharing stories on your travels.

Charles.

Attachments

• photo2776.jpg
    photo2776.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 0
Hi Charles - welcome to the forum, a couple of nice looking cars. You narrowly missed our fall run which took place this weekend.

Back