15-20 GT350 OEM springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVT4MT

SOLD, SOLD, SOLD !!!!

This isn't so much a "For Sale" thread as it is an information thread.

I upgraded the stock springs on my car to the Ford Performance springs years ago, which dropped the car another half to 3/4 inch, think they cost me $600 + installation.

( Totally worth the money IMO, took a good stance and made it great, not as prounounced as the drop I did on my S197, but that wasn't as low as this one to begin with)

So I've got the OEM take offs that I kept, and have no idea if they're of any use to anyone, other than taking up space in my basement.

They were removed with less than 10000 km on them, tags are still mint and clearly indicate SVT.

Doing some inquiries on Canada Post, if I ship from Ontario to Saint John NB, its like $50 regular post and $100 Express.....box weighs in around 37.5 lbs and measures 23.5" x 14.5" x 8.5".

IMG_1824.jpeg

So here's my question.......is it worth trying to sell them, would there be any advantage over stock S550 springs?

Not sure what difference in spring rate between stock S550 springs and stock GT350 springs are ??

I'm open to suggestions and opinions, I'll base whether or not I'm going to be bothered trying to sell from there.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am trying to remember, but I beleive they are a bit stiffer
upgarde in stock quality. not sure what they are worth.
but good deal if someone wants new and bit better spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back