Getting logged off from forum

AC Bill

Not sure why it's set up to do this exactly. Is it something to do with saving bandwidth perhaps??

I find it extremely frustrating, when I have been working on a longer post, and I may need to find pictures to add to it, or review my notes in response to a question, and then when I finally go to post it, I'm logged off..It seems to happen in only 10 minutes or so. Drives me nuts..Some day I just say forget it, and move on, so it never does get posted.
Is there anyway to set it up, so you stay logged on longer before being automatically logged off? That, or just set it so you log off manually, when your done with the forum.

I better hurry and post this..lol

ACBill;

I am sorry that you have been experiencing frustration on the site. We have been experiencing technical issues with our hosting provider over the past 48 hours which may be the root cause of your issues.

They have moved our site to a new platform and that could explain why you have been logged out. Every time they made a change or update on the hosting end, it would force disconnect you and would not recognize your credentials. I will look around to make sure it is not a setting but I suspect it is the move that has done this to you.

Please give it a day or so to settle and see if it still happens. If it does, let me know and I will investigate further.

MMSupport

Back