Front license plates

I already had both bumpers as well as the hood scoop removed and resprayed 5 years ago.

I saw a nice BULLITT Vanity plate on line, but they estimated shipping at $17 for the $29 plate, so I'll wait and maybe Santa will deliver one along with a T Shirt on December 25th.

So I'll leave the Plate on till then.

https://www.cafepress.ca/

Last edited:
Mcdavis;n32013 said:
Might put a Union Jack on the front of the winter cars ???

Sounds like a Smashing Idea. Be Proud of Your Roots.

3164b0fad4a9df4a398ff69c39321b0b.jpg

Just received a letter from D.M.V. advising that the Seasonal Plate Program is being eliminated and they are sending me a new year round personalized plate. Being that I switched my insurance last year with another company and they would only insure me year round I can only see it now, cruise in January, cruise in February..........oh boy !!!!!! lol lol ;);)

5.0;n33849 said:
You mean their salaries.....Roger and Fred can tell too, we are working for 3 people due to staff shortage and not making more, sometime I wonder if I would be better off on welfare

Ya, My 5 person Section is down to 2. We went from 4 trained Investigators and one Manager, now I am the Acting Manager (Inspector) and I only have one trained Investigator.

The reason I am retiring at the end of the year and not at 60 as planned is that I didn't think I would make it to next summer without going into a Burn Out. :(

Back