Events

Ohtobbad

Administrator
Staff member
Check out the events page, its an experiment at this point, let me know what you think.
Go to events beside home page on top row beside home.

Give your input, leave it there or move on to main page with own headings?

Extensive Listing, Two missing, for NB, the Moncton Mustang Show at Trinity Collision on Saturday July 27th.

Dave made a Post about it a few weeks ago. With it, the Atlantic Nationals, and the one below, there are a total of 10 Shows in NB this Summer that I have on my Wish List.

There is also the little show that Elide, Max's Dad has organized in Moncton on Saturday, June 15th, across from the University of Moncton on Morton Avenue at Le Faubourg de Mascaret, a Senior's Residence that Elide works for. Would be 2nd year for the Show, I missed last year's but plan on attending this year. Elide said that the Senior's living there really enjoyed seeing the different Cars that were in the Show.

Show Runs from 9 till 2. Call 394-8784 for more info.

Food and Beverages sold on Site.

With the Crappy Weather we have had so far, I plan on attending as many shows as possible this summer.

We are working making changes as this was new thing, we have a new section in the main section.
maritime mustang events, you can go there and see list and see each thread created and
post if you want.

We are trying to do same thing with provincial lists and make so shows can be added and
comments on shows like who's going etc.

So bear with as we sort this out, like all things it will work to the best of our abilities.

thanks to Phil for sorting out what goes where.

So as you can see, the lists have been added.
Maritime Mustang events page is in main panel.
we can start threads and post based on questions, who's going to what etc.

The lists for the 3 provinces are in the members only section
as we want to drive some sign ups if possible.
On these pages, you can also start a thread and or post.

Will help find out who is going to what shows so we can when possible
get together and make a day out of it.

I am sure a few more tweaks to get everything the way we want or to work out any bugs we find
will be coming, let us know how it works. for you. These will be used in the future for each season also
creating a history of past events and comments for our data base and reference points.

Nothing for Maine , but is anyone interested in the Darling's Ford Mustang cruise and show in Bangor , May 8 th ? ..

Mineral Grey;n30827 said:
Yet another time warp on my end..:sorry Cant think ahead I guess.. it's June 8.. :FordSmile

Figured it was another date, but had to joke about it.
Was hoping you had a gizmo in your Mustang that made it a time machine.

I can say heading to NH I won't be making that one.

Back