Convertible top issues !! - Fixed

Update on my case, the new top is on and it looks fabulous right now. The installer did not notice anything acting weird with my hydraulic system while working on my car and advised that I’d let well enough alone for now. He also said that the frame was looking really good and nothing was bent that he could find. That is a big bonus and surely a good stress reliever.
On top of that he could not use the new cables as they were a foot too short for some odd reason but reasured me into the fact that he triple checked my oem ones and that they were in no need to be changed and were in perfect condition. I am happy with that result for now and i will now keep an eye on it while going back up, taking any precautions i can to extend its life. :)

pictures in my build tread tonight for the curious ;)

Awesome, real glad it worked out for you Max. Wondering what caused your roof to come up that crooked ?? Is it back to normal now with new one installed ??

No it is not back to normal, but as said above, the installer could not figure it out, i'll tell you all it's story in detail @AtNats but he said to leave well enough alone since no bent pieces or hydraulic problems were found. I will just keep a good eye on it while operating. Kind of weird since both sides ends up hitting the attachement points simultaneously... oh well!

Sounds good, I'm sure we'll have lots to discuss ...lol Leaving soon for Nationals as I had court scheduled for tomorrow morning but it was cancelled so I'll be in the area sooner than what I had planned on so will see you around that's for sure !

Back