Car of the Month

Mcdavis

King of the road trip
Is it just me or is it about time for a new car of the month, we seem to have had the same one for quite a while.

Mcdavis;n5080 said:
Is it just me or is it about time for a new car of the month, we seem to have had the same one for quite a while.

Max has been slipping, Not many cars in last contest, so I guess still time to get your picture in, we are due for new Vote.
The vote should only take a week. Once Max puts everything into play :)

No Title

Some options for Consideration!

Attachments

• photo618.jpg
    photo618.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo621.jpg
    photo621.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 0
  • photo622.jpg
    photo622.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 0
  • photo623.jpg
    photo623.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo624.jpg
    photo624.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 0
  • photo625.jpg
    photo625.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 0
  • photo626.jpg
    photo626.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo711.jpg
    photo711.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 0
What about your best car show pic Max? Needs to be a Mustang only rule. Does not need to be your own. One entry per person.

So many great ideas, we can have several contests, monthly pic from now till fall.
Having the Fall contest the biggest as the car could be posted for the winter.
Monthly, allows us to show case many cars.
Would be cool if the one we post at top of pages was a member.
Also, we will only give prizes to members.
So sign up and get the cars and cameras out :)

I would think maybe keeping it for members only would be the ideal thing to post on top of our page here but what stops us from doing a different one for favorite shots taken at shows and posting it elsewhere on the site??? Just an idea here ??

I can have a local Photo page with mini contest, and bigger one for top spot on site.
Its all doable, guess its how much time Max has LOL

Yeah.. "Car of the Month" should be members cars.

You could have a separate "Picture of the Month" thread as well, where exceptional pictures you took of cars, other than your own, could be posted.
Might improve all our photography skills, as there is a real trick to getting an exceptional shot. It could one be from a show, the drag strip, race track, cruise, or whatever.

I really like 92LX302' s suggestion if a game like that.. Just don't ask for a photo of a car with an ice-berg in the background..or I won't be able to play..lol

10-Hairy-Canary-AC-Cobra.jpg

Back