Auto repair shops

Ohtobbad

Administrator
Staff member
Again being spread out over Maritimes,
how about local reccomendations for auto repair work
specifically but not limited to our Mustangs.

We want our cars treated with a lot more care than our daily
and having a good shop with respectful people is very important.
Post up who you use and why.

Most on here know I have had lots of work done at Dasilva Racing in Pickering, Ont., and have always been very satisfied with the results.

Locally, I get work done at the dealership in Grand Falls, Violette Ford 2016 Inc., by senior tech Adam Lagace, a Mustang owner himself.
He did the work on my 2015 last summer as detailed in my build thread.
Complete rear end, axle back exhaust, coolant flush and brakes along with alignment afterward.
He is a young senior tech so he is up to date and competent in all the latest trends, materials, technologies and diagnostic tools.

For tire install, I use the Road Force tool at our Edmundston dealership, Violette Motors LTD, and request that my cousin’s son put his best tire guy on it.
They did my brand new Forgestar wheels and 305 section tires two years ago and not a blemish on the wheels and perfectly balanced.

For Mustang or any Ford owner around Grand Falls area, honourable mention to two privateer shops in town, coincidentally owned by two cousins.
Both from dyed in the wool Ford families and Mustang guys themselves.
Bud’s auto electric owned by Charles Morin and his father Yves, and MLM service station owned by Michel Morin.

Both Michel and Charles are caring, conscientious, and above all, very knowledgeable and experienced techs.
Charles owns a real nice 2016 GT.
Michel’s father has done several alignments on all my Mustangs over the years.

I do what I can mussel as well. What I cannot do I Wil use the help of my buddy who is a mechanic and does it on the side on occasion when he is not too busy. For everything else the car goes to Loftus Auto Clinic in Moncton. Great bunch of guys. Owner is a huge Ford and Mustang guy and car is always in good hands. Head service advisor is a huge Chevy car guy so we always have some fun ribbing. Lol

For my tires and wheels last year I took the wheels and tires to Goguen Tire In Dieppe. First experience with them and I was super impressed.

Back