Any good sales?

Canuck121

Administrator
Staff member
It’s that time of year for parts to go on sale at some decent prices. Anyone looking around or buying anything good? I know Santa shows up about a month from now but I think it’s 50/50 as to who’s been good and who’s been bad :LOL:

I wish i could get some stuff this year, I'm keeping my self from looking at black Friday emails.. with the covid financial kick in the ass i got earlier this year and a good chance my healthy tax return for this year will be drastically reduced, I'm keeping things somewhat tight on the "want" spending to keep some funds for the "needs".. I have a list but will keep it till next year ....

I think I’ve been Good Bad this year. ?

Not looking at anything at this time.
Happy with both cars, but hamster wheel always turning.
Wonder if a Mach1 is attainable...?

I do have a couple prospective projects though.
I have a set of 4.10 gears on the shelf for the 06. Currently running 3.90’s.
And I still want to go get the 2015 re-tuned with my good local gas.
So that means a trip with the trailer once we are in the clear from Covid.
I don’t know if it will be next summer.

Picked up less than stellar gas along the 401 last time I drove there.

The emails have certainly been coming fast and furious. Several a day from all kinds of different places that I follow. Only thing I bought from the sales so far was a car cover which is actually a “Christmas present” lol. I’m thinking that will be it for now ;)

So far, I'm mot even looking! First Black Friday sale I've missed since getting the car!! Now that I have the "go" parts on, I'm still chewing through the "show" options. Have some ideas, but so far not able to source what I'm looking for. Wanting to try carbon fiber hood vents, but can't find them. If I get this sorted out, the rest of the bits will fall together nicely.

Tdot's doing a 10% discount, JLT is offering a free t-shirt with orders over $100. pffft

I wonder if Tdot is still predicting an 8 week wait for my resonator delete.....at this point I guess I have the time to wait.

Side note, I noticed Tdot now has the Corsa resonator delete ...... for $850 + tax, don't know if availability is any better.

Back