2019 Shelby / Cobra, Maybe, Maybe not.

I like it, and one things for sure, the new GT500 or whatever they call it will be Light Years ahead of previous generations in the Handling Department considering what they have accomplished with the GT350R. I want one, and I will continue to play the Lottery, cause winning the Lottery will be my only chance at ever getting one of those. But I'm not complaining, just Dreaming.

Shelby has produced some of the most wicked fast and cool Mustang versions we have ever seen. I can't imagine a 2019 version (Cobra, GT500, GT350 or whatever they call it) would be any different. Always look forward to what Shelby comes out with next. I've said numerous times that if I had to trade my Saleen, I'd only do it if it meant me getting a Shelby lol. Maybe a Roush but depends on the model :)

you guys need the same plan as me, work till I am dead and enjoy every last cent on the way. :)

It is a nice rendering and it would be a nice addition to the Mustang lineup. However, I'm more about balance, natural aspiration and a sporting ability to go around corners, whether on track or back roads. If I had a stable, I would surely get one, but limited to one pony, I would stick with a 350R or a regular 350 with track pack.

I would not get rid of the R unless something came along that was better.
That would surprise me at this point. I could not afford a car like that until
350 is paid for, couple more years, Other toys are required also, to sustain ones soul :)

Rumor is a low-boost 5.0 Ecoboost is under development to replace the 6.2 V8/6.8 V10 in the HD trucks...

​That'd give Ford Performance a solid base to start from.

Some spy photographers have pictures of three all camouflaged high performance Mustangs in a convoy in Colorado.
They suspect it's the next GT 500 with an Ecoboost 5.0 doing altitude testing for driveability.

Back