2019 2nd Annual Maritime Mustang Spring Run ideas and suggestions

2001BlackGTvert

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone,

I know it is still a little early but some have already started discussions on next year's spring run to get some ideas flowing. So let's use this thread for that.

For the date what does May 8th or May 15th look like? The first is too early I would think for most. Just getting cars out of storage.

location.
It looks like Oxford may be out of the equation for next year but maybe not. Time will tell. I as well as many liked the park setting as it gave us a mini car show feel as well. There is also a restaurant next to the Tim's and Subway that some took advantage of. Could explore this more

Masstown has been floating around in our brains as well and Fred suggested it on the forum earlier today.

We need to look at 3 provinces when planning this so we are trying to be as central as we can.

Thoughts on date? Locations? Anything else let's share it here then I will start the official thread later this year.

Thanks

Charlie

Personally, I like Oxford and 2nd choice would be Amherst, simply because it fills our needs and is fairly
central for day run for all 3 provinces, even then its a long haul for folks further away.
I agree with Charlie its to early for this and lets get through fall run event, we have all winter
to discuss ideas.

I am good with any date, also not sure about Dyno run next year.
What date was spring run this year ? LOL

So Lorne shared some pictures with me last week of the sink Holes in Oxford. Looks like that location will not work for this up coming Spring. So we are going to shoot for Amherst.Not sure what happened but looks like our dates above were wrong.So Saturday May 4th is going to be the day. I will start a separate thread and we can iron out the details in there .

Back