05-14 05-10 GTand Bullitt parts for sale.

67 AGAIN

Enthusiast
For you 3 valve guys out there, I have a set of Ford Racing Hot Rod cams and Steeda charge motion delete plates for sale.
Also a GT strut tower brace for those years. Brace will not fit V-6 as intake plenum is taller than GT.
I don't wish bad luck on anyone but if for any reason you might need a hood, I also have three OEM aluminium hoods for 05-09 cars.
One black, one redfire and one legend lime. Also an OEM grille, front brake calipers, full exhaust from manifolds to mufflers.
If interested, PM me or respond on this thread.
Spring can't come soon enough.
Regards, Marc

It's excellent. I think it's still factory original. Or maybe one professional repaint.
I can check with original owner if you want the skinny.
Original owner was stickler for details like many of us.
He added a fiberglass hood 4-5 years ago. Hood has been tucked away ever since.
He always mentioned he wanted a few rock chips on fender repainted.
I forget if he did that before or at the time of the fiberglass hood.
Anyway, car was sold to my brother in law this past spring.
My B in Law still has not picked up the hood.
I'm sure I can get him to sell it.

I thought of you as well Max when I saw this.But it looks like Gerry was looking for one also and may have just beat you to the punch.

I've got the addition weather tight now , waiting on the siding to arrive , working on insulation for the ceiling this weekend. Building materials have taken quite an upward swing

Update on these parts.
I've been offering the cams and CM delete plates as a bundle for $1000.00.
Anyone interested, let me know. First come, first served.

Also Ford Racing GT strut tower brace for $100.00. Photo of brace attached.
This brace will not fit V-6 because intake manifold of V-6 is taller than GT manifold.

IMG_1623.JPG

For you 3 valve guys out there, I have a set of Ford Racing Hot Rod cams and Steeda charge motion delete plates for sale.
Also a GT strut tower brace for those years. Brace will not fit V-6 as intake plenum is taller than GT.
I don't wish bad luck on anyone but if for any reason you might need a hood, I also have three OEM aluminium hoods for 05-09 cars.
One black, one redfire and one legend lime. Also an OEM grille, front brake calipers, full exhaust from manifolds to mufflers.
If interested, PM me or respond on this thread.
Spring can't come soon enough.
Regards, Marc
Do you still have the grille? What year and model?

I’ll check what a new one is worth first.

Since I still have my aluminium hood and the grille if, God forbid, I ever suffer front end damage I can replace the hood and grille easily.

I like the Bullitt grille but have thought for a long time that the stock grille with the fog lights removed would have a cool old school Trans-Am racer look.

So, right now, I don’t know what its worth.

Back