vacations

Hey Dave,

After you have posted ylthe pocture right back in and edit the post. Next to your picture you will see different sizes of photos. Select fullsize. It will more than likely give tou an error. Click ok and save the pist again. The picture should now be large. It is a glitch they are looking into.

Charlie

02 yellowgt;n28820 said:
How do you make the pictures large size Fred?

I'm going early - heading to Houston this Thursday for a lonnnng weekend to see my very first Patriots game with my boys. Almost talked Trevor into coming with me, maybe next time.

We're also going to poke around and try out some of those restaurants you see on all of those TV food shows - there are a bunch of them down there.

Probably nothing else for me through the winter, but looking forward to a traditional Spring NH road trip!

We have been going to the same place for the last 12 years,except one trip to Cuba.

We love it,small resort,adults only,great food,pool isn't crowded,beach is endless and clean,(dam, trust me, don't ya hate when someone steps in front of you just when you are about to take a picture) drinks are delivered free,photo.JPGphoto.JPGphoto.JPGand when I get too bored I make a sand sculpture hahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Lorne, glad I was able to enjoy the Full unedited post. To quote a scene in Seinfeld, “ they were Spectacular “ or something to that effect

Hahahaha that's good Fred,that's a normal sighting every day there,walk around like no-one is around

Always funny to watch new people who are not expecting it.

Most who are there when we are are European,totally natural to them.

Didn't get anywhere this year, but maybe a cruise in the spring, never done that.
been to Mexico, cuba and DR, Aliona has never been to Mexico.
We have done Florida a few times, vegas and Montreal since Married.

Like to try other Islands in the Future and
California is on the list.
Road trip along eastern seaboard etc etc.
so many places not enough time.

Trips to Europe in near future, WIfes family in Germany
I want to do river boat cruise through Rome on that rip.
The list goes on, likely not going to live long enough to
see it all :)

Back