What did you do to your mustang today

New wheels on. Mobile service was great. Installed tires on new wheels, new TPMS, programmed them, balanced tires/wheels. He took at lot of care and no marks or scratches on the wheels. Took the car for a good drive, no shakes or vibration. Serves all of PEI. Maritime Mobile Auto - Alex VanDuinkerken (902) 213-6270. Definitely beats leaving your car at a service centre.IMG_7611.jpgIMG_7602.jpg

New wheels on. Mobile service was great. Installed tires on new wheels, new TPMS, programmed them, balanced tires/wheels. He took at lot of care and no marks or scratches on the wheels. Took the car for a good drive, no shakes or vibration. Serves all of PEI. Maritime Mobile Auto - Alex VanDuinkerken (902) 213-6270. Definitely beats leaving your car at a service centre.View attachment 74674View attachment 74675

Nice rims looks very good.

New wheels on. Mobile service was great. Installed tires on new wheels, new TPMS, programmed them, balanced tires/wheels. He took at lot of care and no marks or scratches on the wheels. Took the car for a good drive, no shakes or vibration. Serves all of PEI. Maritime Mobile Auto - Alex VanDuinkerken (902) 213-6270. Definitely beats leaving your car at a service centre.View attachment 74674View attachment 74675
New Wheels look great and you can’t beat the convenience of Mobile Service 👍

Had the Preventative Brake Maintenance done on BULLITT today.

Front Pads were at 50%, and rear pads still had over 50%.

I checked my maintenance records and rear Pads and Rotors were replaced in 2013 using Genuine Ford Parts and I have Never replaced the Front Brakes. The Front Pads are only worn to 50%.

Having a Car with a Manual Transmission is definitely helpful in making the Brakes last.

I have owned the Car since May 2011.

I have done the Preventative Brake Maintenance every 20,000 kilometres.

Had the Preventative Brake Maintenance done on BULLITT today.

Front Pads were at 50%, and rear pads still had over 50%.

I checked my maintenance records and rear Pads and Rotors were replaced in 2013 using Genuine Ford Parts and I have Never replaced the Front Brakes. The Front Pads are only worn to 50%.

Having a Car with a Manual Transmission is definitely helpful in making the Brakes last.

I have owned the Car since May 2011.

I have done the Preventative Brake Maintenance every 20,000 kilometres.
wow 2013, thats a long time, i should know but how many K's a year do you run?

I am changing my fronts again although I think they are likely ok at least to look at
but might be taking to the track again this summer, so front brakes are huge and I do brake fluid every
year but more if going to track.

wow 2013, thats a long time, i should know but how many K's a year do you run?

I am changing my fronts again although I think they are likely ok at least to look at
but might be taking to the track again this summer, so front brakes are huge and I do brake fluid every
year but more if going to track.
In 13 years I have driven 48,000 miles , roughly 80,000 kilometers.

Back