Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Valley NS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ohtobbad

Administrator
Staff member
Few less to choose from this year. One Vote only, so think before voting.
Voting will run to 12 am Nov 30th. Run details will be worked upon once
general area is decided.

Yeah I know. It takes time and some people are not even thinking of next year yet. It will come. 15 votes one week in not to bad. And is great that you only see the results after you vote so let's keep it a secret. Lol.

Yes and some people won’t vote
too far away and not even sure if they will go
some are good with wherever

The St.John to St.Andrews run is nice but if i am not mistaken most of the driving will be highway.I think the old road is cut off.Too bad we couldn't do the run to Bangor for wheels on the waterfront in September.

Between Mineral Grey and Mustang Mike, will be a Good Run. A Decent Place to stay with drive up rooms would be a plus, same place Friday and Saturday Night. :FordSmile

Econo Lodge on Manawagonish Road has drive up rooms and looks decent enough. reasonable rates too.

104565101.jpg

Well for starters still couple weeks of poll left.
As per normal, Jason, Charlie and I will plan the run, find hotels
and agree on restaurants etc.
I spoke to Mike and he agreed to help me with details of run and route.
We will announce all in good time.

But remember voting is not done, until it is, the details are a mute point.

We will definitely be chatting about all the details and will take all the suggestions and help that we need as always to make the run that much better. Many people always chip in to lend a helping hand. Why it makes it that much better.

Sorry For not stating the obvious. The contributions to this over the last few years are endless.
Also the Nationals as well.
you, Rich, Phil,, Max, Maximum, and of course the women of our lives who put up with
our car foolishness.

As stated by Charles, everyones input will be considered before and final decisions are made.

i just voted , but still unsure if i will do the run or not. if history repeats it self , then it will be the same day as our local year end Show: Rides@Rockwood. will have to wait and see???

Back