Thought of the day.

Here is the rest of my story from my recent trip to the DR. Got back to Halifax at 3:00 am today. (Wed). Full story at the bottom.

Two and a half year old 28" hard sided luggage for sale. Only used a couple of times. Yes, it is used, but was loved. Asking $100 - no low ballers, I know what I have here.

432975698_446320891263708_5010137167945965581_n.jpg433465135_446320847930379_8761130062523635129_n.jpg433268903_446320957930368_492509058121192044_n.jpg
From my FB page: We arrived at Halifax Airport at 3:00 am, as scheduled. Passengers from flight just in ahead of us going through Customs, so a bit of a delay, but no issues with Customs. Our 4 pieces of luggage arrive on the carousel - my large suitcase looks like it has taken several incoming mortar rounds, been run over by a truck, airdropped from 50 feet, or all three. Strap helped hold it together, and at least nothing hanging out. Lots of looks and sympathetic comments as we leave the baggage area. Departed Halifax Airport before 4:00 am, a quick stop at Tim’s and a sometimes foggy drive back to the sandbar called Prince Edward Island, arriving around 7:00 am. Put the luggage in the garage and go to bed. Sleep till about 10:00 am. Open luggage, miraculously, there is nothing damaged in the one that was through the apocalypse, despite two large holes through the shell and lining. Sue contacts Sunwing, sends pictures, they approve payment of replacement, I find a similar one on Amazon and order it - it will be here Sunday, complements of Sunwing. Anyone need a near new holy suitcase?

I hate parking in public parking lots, and when possible, will park a long walk away from where I am going to spare my vehicle. Frustrating when you park all alone way out, when you come back and find some idiot has parked close to your vehicle when there are all kinds of empty spots closer. It happened today. There were multiple empty spots to the right and left of me when I went in the store for 10 minutes, and they were still there when I returned, yet this Axxhole decided they needed to park besides me, and close. I left one of the cards I carry for this purpose one his windshield. Grey CRV is mine. IMG_7195.jpegIMG_7194.jpegIMG_7193.jpegDoes this tick anyone else off?

Here is the rest of my story from my recent trip to the DR. Got back to Halifax at 3:00 am today. (Wed). Full story at the bottom.

Two and a half year old 28" hard sided luggage for sale. Only used a couple of times. Yes, it is used, but was loved. Asking $100 - no low ballers, I know what I have here.

View attachment 73860View attachment 73861View attachment 73862
From my FB page: We arrived at Halifax Airport at 3:00 am, as scheduled. Passengers from flight just in ahead of us going through Customs, so a bit of a delay, but no issues with Customs. Our 4 pieces of luggage arrive on the carousel - my large suitcase looks like it has taken several incoming mortar rounds, been run over by a truck, airdropped from 50 feet, or all three. Strap helped hold it together, and at least nothing hanging out. Lots of looks and sympathetic comments as we leave the baggage area. Departed Halifax Airport before 4:00 am, a quick stop at Tim’s and a sometimes foggy drive back to the sandbar called Prince Edward Island, arriving around 7:00 am. Put the luggage in the garage and go to bed. Sleep till about 10:00 am. Open luggage, miraculously, there is nothing damaged in the one that was through the apocalypse, despite two large holes through the shell and lining. Sue contacts Sunwing, sends pictures, they approve payment of replacement, I find a similar one on Amazon and order it - it will be here Sunday, complements of Sunwing. Anyone need a near new holy suitcase?
IMG_8031.jpeg

We still use the Sampsonite we bought in the 80’s, it’s pretty Solid and is easy to spot on baggage Carousel.

I hate parking in public parking lots, and when possible, will park a long walk away from where I am going to spare my vehicle. Frustrating when you park all alone way out, when you come back and find some idiot has parked close to your vehicle when there are all kinds of empty spots closer. It happened today. There were multiple empty spots to the right and left of me when I went in the store for 10 minutes, and they were still there when I returned, yet this Axxhole decided they needed to park besides me, and close. I left one of the cards I carry for this purpose one his windshield. Grey CRV is mine. View attachment 73899View attachment 73900View attachment 73901Does this tick anyone else off?

Wow this is nice should be made as a sticker and you put that on the windshield 🤣

Would love to do that drive. Congrats on actually doing it. I’m guessing each driving day was a different color segment - was it about 20 days?
We were gone 28 days but on top of driving days we included a 1/2 day on the Tail of the Dragon, a day at the Grand Canyon area, a day to visit Shelby in Vegas and almost a week in Charlotte for the 50th party.

Back