Thought of the day.

Take one of your work trucks with Plow to the Malls, that should help you clear the way of all the Dummies, and be sure to post Pics of the aftermath. ?(I’m joking of course, but Man that would certainly wake them up).

Good luck Trevor. I was done however I was thrown a curve ball by my daughter who loves wrapping gifts and was helping me with mine the other night. Seems that what I bought the wife as her main gift her and her brother had already bought her as well. Now I need to go hunting again. I will more then likely wait until Monday. Lol

Good luck Trevor. I was done however I was thrown a curve ball by my daughter who loves wrapping gifts and was helping me with mine the other night. Seems that what I bought the wife as her main gift her and her brother had already bought her as well. Now I need to go hunting again. I will more then likely wait until Monday. Lol
Good luck....... hahaha!

Well I was at Mic Mac Mall at 9:10, most shops don't open until 9:30 but bay was open, so
went there first, shops opened, me and 600 other men in by 9 out by 10 :ROFLMAO:
On my way out you see about 4000 women coming with a look of panic on there faces lol.

Off to Wal mart, ( never fun) anytime of the year.
in out 15 minutes, not bad.

Cabelas how can you not like shopping here :)
Wife seen a few things she liked last week, so
5 minutes shopping 30 minutes browsing gun section is huge wish I had more money.

Canadian tire another gift and done for today.
home by 11:30 90% done, no scratches no major problems.
I like it when a Plan comes together;

Back