The Lower 48 - how many have you done and what is your favorite?

Only State I have been to in my Mustang is Maine, and it was originally sold and spent the first 7, 8 years of it's life in Florida.

Besides Maine, in one of my daily drivers, over the years I have driven to New York, Vermont, New.Hampshire, Massachusetts, Delaware, Rhode Island, Maryland, District of Columbia,, North.Carolina., South.Carolina., Georgia and Florida. Favorite was Florida Keys.

One day would love to do Route 66 and the Pacific Coast Highway.

Mustang has only been to maine , NH , Mass..
I've drivin in NY, Nevada, South Carolina , Florida .
you a lucky man to see it all. One day I hope I do to..
​​​​​​​so far my favorite is New Hampshire ,it's not too far away for me and we are there a few times a year

Mustang has been to Maine and upstate New York to Watkins Glen International.
Photographic evidence. May 2009 in my 05.

20100531_WGI_GR1_6882.jpg

I've rented cars in Alabama, Florida, North Carolina and South Carolina.

All tolled, I've driven these above states plus, Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Vermont and New Hampshire.

Lots of nice places. Most noteworthy would be Florida keys, Oregon coast and PCH in northern California, as well as Blue Ridge Parkway in Appalachians.

Honorable mentions to twisty secondary highways in upstate New York (Finger lakes, Lake Placid areas), Vermont (Lake George to Canadian border via Stowe) and New Hampshire (Mount Washington-North Conway and the "Kanc").

Only got 22 so far that I've driven in with My Mustang
Maine. New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, New York, Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Arizona, Nevada, California, New Mexico, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Some states more than once!
Car has been to the top of Mount Washington, and to the Grand Canyon ,Sydney NS to Laguna Beach California
and we have enjoyed every mile !

IMG_1257 - Copy.PNG

Last edited:
I have only driven my mustang inn 2 states
i have rented mustang and drive in 3 others
nit sure how many I have driven through in other cars
not as many as some
Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, mass, Michigan,Illinois,
ohio, Florida, New York , New Jersey

Last edited:
Wow that is awesome Martin. You sure like to travel.

Myself with the Stang it has only been Maine and New Hampshire. Drove normal cars trough a fee more Mass, New York, and Vermont. I believe that is it for driving.

Hey Trevor when you go to Pete's which way do you typically go? Do you jump right over Maine and into New Hampshire? Lol

Back