Stripes or no stripes?

Thanks guys for the comments, red pinstripes are staying on

Last edited:
Screenshot_20190914-181922.png Well another stripes dilemma... I'm kinda bored of my mustang but cannot afford to trade it...lol I was looking at boss 302 but $$$$$$ so I wanted to pimp mine with boss 302 style stripes. What you guys think? Should I or not? Too cheesy? I need your honest opinions.

Last edited:
All comes down to personal opinion, cheesy or not doesn't matter, if you like them and want them on your ride, do it.

Theres the other school of thought from the purists that says if its not a Boss 302, you shouldn't be branding it as one, stripes are one thing, Boss 302 badging is another.

Honest opinion.

I like stripes on a Mustang, that said some should never get any.
Bullitt being on that list and a few others. I agree putting 302 boss logos
on a gt is wrong.

But I also believe coping any Mustang is wrong. Mostly because with the amount
of available mods and options for Mustangs, you can make it your own and unique
without breaking the bank. So you can make it cool, special and yours with a little thought
and a few bucks. Think outside the box, do somethings that's cool and sets your car apart,
if not from all, at least the ones in your area or that you see often.

Boss 302 stripes are really nice. I agree skip the 302 logo's.
Some people do the badging but I agree with the ones that said do not badge a car that is not what the badge represents. Not my cup of tee. Plenty of ways to make it your own like Trevor mentioned.

Thanks guys for the comments, this confirms what I was already thinking. I knew it was not the way to go , but the cheapest alternative for the boss look. I'll be starting a gofund me to be able to buy the real deal... please give generously...????

Last edited:
5.0;n33655 said:
Thanks guys for the comments, this confirms what I was already thinking. I knew it was not the way to go , but the cheapest alternative for the boss look. I'll be starting a gofund me to be able to buy the real deal... please give generously...????

My donation is a roll of duck tape for do it yourself stripes!!!! ????????

Hahaha, I was thinking of a rhino on a bike to put on my truck..but I guess it already taken too... ? I went to my local sign shop and he's gonna quote me on a "boss STYLE" stripe with this.... Ford letters will be more of the BOSS font. Also did change the looks of my wheels by putting black stripes to cover silver spokesScreenshot_20190918-184933.pngIMG_20190919_111718311_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Back