Last Minute Runs, HRM 2017

Was a fun day, they allowed any car, even though billed as antique car show.
I was lucky, most were blocked in, I was in a spot I could get out :)
So did nice drive old road back.

Cars and Coffee Halifax is having a Show and Shine Sept 10. 11 AM to 3PM at Scotia Speedworld . Have been to a couple of these. Variety of cars for sure... imports to exotics, usually a few Mustangs. These are donate what you want events, 50/50 ticket sales, T-shirt sales with money going to a charity for dogs this year.

Blocked in but got out at 2:30. Over 180 cars registered, Mustang pics once I get another photo sharing site set up

helimech;n17050 said:
Cars and Coffee Halifax is having a Show and Shine Sept 10. 11 AM to 3PM at Scotia Speedworld . Have been to a couple of these. Variety of cars for sure... imports to exotics, usually a few Mustangs. These are donate what you want events, 50/50 ticket sales, T-shirt sales with money going to a charity for dogs this year.

I'm up for this if the weather is good. Anybody else?? I've been lacking in the car driving/show department so due for something fun.

Work at 5:30 and now almost done, i see a spin this afternoon, 23 sunny, absolutely beautiful day for a Mustang

Cars and Coffee at Scotia Speedworld was cancelled due to the forecast for rain. Of course it's a beautiful morning out there.

helimech;n17187 said:
Cars and Coffee at Scotia Speedworld was cancelled due to the forecast for rain. Of course it's a beautiful morning out there.

30% chance of rain lol. I'm thinking Scotia Speedworld just wanted the Sunday off.

Yup, went to Gerry's sunny morning, car wash.
Unhuh, not in Enfield Rain, then more rain, so much for clean car LOL,
Cars and Coffees, good thing it was cancelled. about 11ish would have been some unhappy folks.

Looks like a run is in the works tomorrow.

Going to start out at Canadian Tire in Cole Harbour and make our way through Musquodoboit Harbour back towards the airport and eventually onward to the Tims in Fall River. Probably a stop somewhere in there as well. We will roll out at 11am so be there a little early and grab some coffee for the road :)

Back