June 16-18 2017 Performance Dyno Trip

My phone just reminded me that by this time tomorrow we are going to be on our way.... woot woot!

Well it got whittled down to 5 of us, but today were off.
Looks like we will hit a little rain this afternoon, but Sat looks good
and so far Sunday is not to bad. Should be a great weekend.

Good time was had by all. I set trip OD about 30 minutes out of town.
We drove approx. 2250km with 24.5 hours of seat time.
Lots of running for 3 days, Phil ran just a bit less, but used double the fuel.
No major issues for anyone.

Hotel was nice, 2 decent nights sleep, Glenn some how managed to get 3 nights sleep.

Pete's was fun as always, does a great job.

Next up, Nationals :)

It's true that with the new tune my car is running fantastic, but as it always is with me, when I sit in a car for that long I start taking notes on things that bother me or things that need to be fixed. So last night after settling in at home I started my list. So far I've got 16 things I need to fix, replace, tighten, swap, etc. to make it into what I want it to be and enjoy it.

Really, I'm impressed, by now you would have had it fixed, sold it and been on to next one.
Car looks great and works good. After this weekend, I would likely work on electrical gremlins first.
Just try to keep it drivable, it makes great power and did that trip with no issues.
Other than a bit of a battery scare.

Dyno Pull #3

The car made 452whp, 448tq. The chart shows that Pete let off at about 5600 RPM, so i'm curious if it would have actually made more. I didn't catch it at the time or I would have asked him.

Back